Saturday 7 July 2012

eeek! suprise pressy from my hubby :) x

So my amazingly lovely hubby knows ive become a bit of a book worm recently, so he bought me a suprise early anniversary present that i was so chuffed with and i love everything about it.

today on my door mat i received a amazon kindle :)




instead of now trying to find my books in stores, having a strop if they sold out ect blah blah i can just go onto the kindle store ON MY KINDLE as it has wifi and download them for cheaper than the actual books in store! so happy with this little gadget its really amazing, i now need to find it a lovely protective case and light to clip on the top to be able to read in darker places like in bed at night. 

so a massive thank you to my amazing husband who i love dearly for this really special present.
its amazing and i love it so much. so thank you babe xxxx
have you guys got kindles, any good books yo would like to tell me about i need to start building my library.

see you soon guys x

No comments:

Post a Comment